Thursday, December 20, 2012

Group 2 Day 8

 Well the day has come when I have to apologise a thousand times over to our next three swappers. We have an adorable spoodle, Tess, well she was adorable but not so sure now!!!!!!l I excitedly put my christmas swap parcels under the tree when they arrived and then went off to do some chores. I came back into the living area to see a very happy Tess unwrapping some of them. I yelled, waved my arms and growled and couldn't believe what she had just done. Paula I'm sooooo sorry and I know Tess is to because I've left the parcels under the tree and she now just sits and looks but doesn't touch.
Paula's parcel was wrapped in silver crepe paper and tied with a silver ribbon.  Inside was a little cannister all wrapped up in green felt and embellished with white stitching. So lovely and so beautifully made.  The card has a wee message on it; 
 "This wee container can be used to store those pesky things you have in your handbag- mints, antacids, tic tacs, parking meter money or take it with you when you visit fellow crafters to put your waste threads."
So useful and so lovely.  Thankyou Paula.
Cheers Julie.

1 comment:

12 Days of Christmas Swap said...

I have laughed and laughed - my Son's spoodle ruined his MIL's net curtains ( all of them) -lol