Sunday, December 16, 2012

Group 2 Day 4

 Sorry a bit later today with my blog. We had a "Christmas Dinner" with some of the family as they are away on holiday on Thursday.  A lot of fun and of course tooooo much food!!!!!!   

A lovely parcel to unwrap this morning with red ribbon and bow and pretty wee card.  Inside  a beautiful black apron with bright pink butterfly embellishment on one side. So beautifully made by Anita who lives in Nelson. Thankyou Anita for your lovely gift and as I am a "pinny" girl it will get well used. 

Luv Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I saw it on the chef on sunday and it looked fantastic - very clever Anita ! (and the food was fantastic too! )
Miranda x

Lisa Brown said...

This is a great gift I christened mine on Sunday when I did some baking.