Sunday, December 16, 2012

GROUP 1 - DAY 4

Where do I start?
Today's gift is from my dear friend Hazel, (from Nelson) .
 I am impressed , pretty wrapping paper with MATCHING RAFFIA!
Attached to the raffia is a pretty wooden star with a tiny little wooden clothes peg - (this is now on my tree)

I am blown away,  and of course for those that know me,  will understand why this gift is sooooooooooooo me:):)
A   canvas hand painted in Paua colors,  my camera hasn't picked up the colours very well ,  but trust me Hazel has captured the Paua theme  with  greens, blues  and  pinky hues -  but wait - there is more - a little KETE is attached - this is fabulous   and such a New Zealand gift.
Hazel -you have done so well, given the fact that this year has not been easy for you .
Tena Koe mo to Tounga - Thank you for your Gift
Mere Kirihimete - Merry Christmas

2 comments:

12 Days of Christmas Swap said...

Hello group 1! Amazing gifts so far! My first time on the blog since we started, but can say all my gifts so far have been amazing!I love the variety of crafts so far - you are all very talented ladies. Mary

Anonymous said...

Amazing and beautiful gift Hazel - just like you :) You are so clever and talented how you got those paua colours on the canvas is incredible - will be hanging on the wall all year round - too beautiful to put away, thank you !
from Miranda