Tuesday, December 18, 2012

GROUP 1 - DAY 6

A craft from bygone years - did you all hear me gasp?  I remember my Mother and Nana sitting tatting - in fact I still have my Mothers `shuttle'.
Ann is from Wellington and has made us the most exquisite, most delicate, most beautiful Christmas decoration
Hopefully you can all see the detail - two little tatted circles  - Ann has then gone on and embellished them with tiny little seed beads, and larger blue beads - when I look at it again,  I feel that it isn't necessarily a Christmas decoration ,   I am going to hang in somewhere special in my home.

Stunning Ann - I so wish I could do it - tried once and ended up with  a mess



Oh - I haven't even mentioned the wrapping -  this tiny `featherweight'  Christmas wrapped parcel, with a greeting card inside  - simply beautiful -
Thank you Ann  - 

No comments: