Thursday, December 13, 2012

Group 2 Day 1

Add caption
Hi fellow Christmas Craft Swappers

 Can't believe that it is time again for our Christmas swap and it  is so exciting.  Our first gift is from Bridget
with some help from Isabelle and Abigail.  The wrapping has a cute verse that I'm hopeing you are able to read as I have had some trouble downloading the photos. Inside was a lovely little photo frame made from ice block sticks that are glittery. On the back are magnets so you can 'stick' it some place safe. Mine is now on the fridge. The photo is able to be changed if needed.  Thankyou girls for your lovely Christmas gift.
Cheers Fom Julie.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

I love my photo magnet! Was so excited to open the first present. The first thing after opening it and showing my flat mate Jo (in group one) was put it on the fridge. Can't wait to open the next one its so exciting.