Tuesday, December 11, 2012

At Last

After much excitement ( and stress)   - we are about to start what to me has always been something special - our Christmas swap, exchanging gifts with our like minded and crafty friends
My box of goodies arrived last night and although I am tempted to take them out of the box,  I will resist until Day 1

The Blog site has changed it's format and I am yet to start a proper practice,  it started badly with a password glitch - the result is for those who were used to the `old one' - we now have a new one.
I will have mastered the new format hopefully by Day 12
My intention is to post every morning,  but if it doesn't happen , it will certainly be `posted' on the day.
Have fun -Liz


2 comments:

12 Days of Christmas Swap said...

I have not been nearly as good as you. After I received my pressies, I took them all out of the bag and set them out on the table all in order, ready to start as soon as was legal!! They all look so interesting and i am really keen to start unwrapping.
Such fun !!!
Marion

Anonymous said...

My parcel arrived this morning. Opened the box straight away & will check everything "properly" when I get home!!!
Karen