Thursday, December 20, 2012

GROUP 1 -DAY 8

Our `Miranda' is full of surprises,  in fact she never ceases to amaze me with her versatility
I used to work with Miranda,  who constantly proclaims that she  isn't crafty - well Miranda - I didn't know you could sew on a machine:)



From Nelson today we have this soft, squishy parcel, tastefully wrapped with a pretty tag .
Inside reveals this lovely Summery Bag ,  beautifully sewn - mine is a floral design on a white background , lined with a  contrasting fabric.
I am delighted with this as it is going to Cairns with me tomorrow.

I see my gift to be so useful - it is light and easy to pack.
Talking of Cairns,  I have the remaining parcels packed and will hopefully `post' from my tropical holiday home - tomorrow will be much later as we have to be at the airport at 5am!!!!!

No comments: