Monday, December 17, 2012

GROUP 1 -DAY 5

Denise - I so have to touch base with you - Denise hails from Keri Keri in the beautiful Bay Of Islands .
So ... what can be in this little soft parcel?   with such a pretty gift tag.
Wow! - I have never seen such a exquisitely made little Christmas bear - the detail is perfect  - imagine how fiddly she was to make,  but it doesn't end there,  my `girl' has a soft green crocheted dress, and even a wee pair of knickers- her wings and halo are silver - Denise she is simply gorgeous and you made 12 of these!!!!!!!
As I am sitting here typing - I am thinking to myself,  she is not going to be put away until next Christmas - I have a basket of small dolls and bears displayed ,  she is going to join them .


Thank you Denise,  I am often up your way and will email you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes thank you Denise, such a cute angel bear both me and my daughter think she is just lovely and she has kept me company at work today sitting on my desk !
from Miranda