Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone

For the first time since I was a child, I have helped my little boy put some goodies out for Santa and his reindeer to eat - in the hope that he's behaved well enough for Santa to stop by and leave a surprise!  He and I have thoroughly enjoyed the last couple of weeks, opening a gift carefully made by one of you, after our breakfast.  Thank you so much, all your gifts are just delightful.  Some Isaac has carefully hung on our Christmas tree for us to admire, other I will make full use of or admire somewhere else in our home.  Through your time, creativity and generosity he's been able to learn the value of making things with your own hands and giving to others.

From me and my family, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  (Debbie in Tauranga)

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Merry Christmas Debbie. Hope you and Isaac have a beautiful day