Friday, December 14, 2012

Group 2 Day 2

My gifts to you are todays surprises. I did enjoy making these small decorations and hope you will enjoy them during the Christmas festive season. I have sewn them by hand and filled with dacron.       I realize I should have introduced myself to you all as we have new people taking part in this special group. This is my fourth year and I just love being part of the Christmas swap idea.  Miranda who is part of the team that co-alate all the presents is my beautiful daughter and she asked me to take part all those years ago. I am so pleased I said yes!!!
Do put in a comment on the blog as it is a great way to get to know one another and also to be able to say 'Thankyou'  




1 comment:

12 Days of Christmas Swap said...

Loving your blog posts Julie - am still having a hassle placing my photos - oh- your Xmas decs are beautiful -Liz