Saturday, December 15, 2012

GROUP 1 -DAY 3

EDNA - or I know her as Amah -
AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING, --------- AWESSSSSSSSSOME
Truly beautiful - for those of you who are new to the swap - Amah has been part of our group since it's conception,  plus  she is in her very late eighties  - check out her perfect stitching 
I digress - actually I have a `wee headache' - a very late night :):)
What can be in this perfectly made box with the pretty tag??

 Oh my goodness,  nestled in tissue paper with a sprinkling of glitter is these delicate little shoes - beautifully hand-stitched with a wee star sewn on the front, and a chocolate inside -
These are stunning, everything colour co-ordinated  and matching '
Amah (Edna) lives in Auckland and I shall be seeing her tomorrow night for dinner -
Thank you - these are truly so sweet - I am very impressed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Edna these are so sweet - and they fit our cat ! Not that he was very impressed with having shoes to wear (maybe he doesn't like red...!) I too thought they were elf shoes, very lovely !
from Miranda